Follow the included setup instructions. However, if you are having issues with setting up your PumpSpy device via the app, you can manually setup the device.
This process works on all Apple and Android devices.
• On your Apple/Android device, go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to the PumpSpy device’s Wi-Fi network.
• If your device warns you that there is no internet connection available, that is normal. Stay connected to the PumpSpy Wi-Fi network. Make sure your device stays connected!
• Some Android devices will request that you sign in to the PumpSpy network. In this event, click the sign in notification. When you reach the PumpSpy Provisioning page, select options (3 dots) at upper right, then select “Use this network as is”.
• Once successfully connected, open a web browser on your Apple/Android device.
• Enter the following address: 10.10.115.1/config/scan_page_outer.html
• Select your Wi-Fi network from the displayed list of available networks.
• Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
• The screen will go dark and a message will be displayed. Close your browser.
• Your PumpSpy devices Wi-Fi indicator will turn red for several seconds, then green once successfully connected to PumpSpy’s servers. If it stays red after 60 seconds, start over. (Make sure you enter the correct Wi-Fi password!)
• Once the Wi-Fi indicator is green, open the PumpSpy app. Under the Settings tab, select “Connect Device Manually”
• Enter your PumpSpy device’s 15-digit serial number and press “Submit”